
I read the blog, The Blissful Glutton, which is written by Jennifer Zyman. In this blog she takes the time to dine at different restaurants in Atlanta, and writes reviews not to sell or advertise anything, but to give honest reviews to the people of atlanta. I think she is compelled to write this blog because she has a passion for food first of all, or else, why write reviews on it? I also think it is a way for her to connect with the community and to help people out. People don't choose to publish material unless they feel there is a need to share their thoughts with the world. Bottom line, I think she's writing because she wants to share what she thinks to help other people gain perspective on food in Atlanta.
In this blog she writes reviews about once every 2 weeks on a different place in atlanta. She also provides an image of the food as well to connect more with the viewers. Not only does she discuss food in atlanta though, she also has a travel page where she branches out to food all around the world. I think by writing this and providing pictures, that Jennifer hopes to influence people to try certain food or new places. I think she does this to help other people reach out of their comfort zone and to switch up where they eat. Also I think she writes this to just spread the sense of community throughout Atlanta. She shares her personal opinions, but also tries to keep her reviews not too biased so people can read them and then decide what they want to eat. Everyone eats food, and this is a great way for the people in Atlanta to share their thoughts about local food with one another.
No comments:
Post a Comment